panic: mutex tcp owned at /usr/src/sys/netinet/tcp_input.c:2475

Attilio Rao attilio at freebsd.org
Sun May 13 19:45:47 UTC 2007

2007/5/11, Stefan Bethke <stb at lassitu.de>:

> Am 11.05.2007 um 22:33 schrieb Andre Oppermann:
>
> > Stefan Bethke wrote:
> >> Got this reproducable panic on AMD64 on a couple of days old -
> >> current  when I try to copy a file off a ZFS dataset via
> >> netatalk's afpd (via  TCP, no actual AppleTalk involved).
> >
> > This is a recursive leak of the INP_INFO_LOCK() you've hit here.
> > We don't
> > know yet where it gets leaked but we're working on it.
>
> Hhm.  I can trigger it very easily.  I don't have a serial console on
> this box, but I could try a few things in a debugger if anyone wants
> me to look at anything in particular.

Hello Stefan,
can you please recompile your kernel with INVARIANTS, DDB and KTR support?

Just add those lines:
options INVARIANTS
options INVARIANT_SUPPORT
options KDB
options DDB
options KTR
options KTR_COMPILE=(KTR_LOCK)
options KTR_ENTRIES=65534

and possibly remove kbdmux from your config file (not sure if it has
still problems with our syscons, though).

Then, when you hit that panic you should just be redirected to ddb.
At that point please write 'show ktr' in the ddb prompt and report
what it shows.

Thanks in advance,
Attilio