Process for requesting reverting patch?

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at
Sun May 13 18:23:53 UTC 2007

Steve Kargl <sgk at> writes:
> What is the formal process to get a recent commit to -current
> reverted?  Do I send email to core?

You start by talking to the person who did the commit.  That much should
be obvious.

Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des at

More information about the freebsd-current mailing list