ural && HPS usb stack

Marinos Ilias marinosi at ceid.upatras.gr
Sat May 5 17:59:32 UTC 2007

Maybe some fuse goes off, I don't know.The stick gets extremely hot.

It is a 54g stick and I use WPA PSK encryption.

Now about the behaviour.Yes I had this incident at every port I used (3 out of 4).When I have this "device timeout" , the usb port that the stick is attached is no more "functional".I have to reboot to make it work properly again.I ll try to enable some extra debug , to catch any messages for the next crash.

Thanks again.

--Ilias

P.S:I didn't wait a lot between detach and re-attach.About 3-5 seconds.