MFC request: QLogic 24xx FibreChannel controller

Matthew Jacob lydianconcepts at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 18:18:12 UTC 2007

Thanks. Jeez- they all get reported out via the fabric as separate
devices. I have no idea what the internals of them are that cause such
paths to be unconscious active/active.

This is exactly the reason, btw, whey I *didn't* wire WWPN or Serial
number knowledge into the geom_multipath module (to be MFC's sometime
soon) as a requirement. Only the owner of the underlying storage in
this case is going to be able figure out that these are two paths to
the same storage.