USB mouse works again in current!!!

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Jun 25 15:37:21 UTC 2007

In message: <E1I2ic4-0000bu-Fo at clue.co.za>
            Ian FREISLICH <ianf at clue.co.za> writes:
: Ian FREISLICH wrote:
: > I also fixed the onboard wireless mouse controller which previously
:
: s/I/It/
:
: > worked for about 10 minutes before a usb bus error broke the
: > connection.
:
: Seems I spoke too soon.  After running fine for about an hour the
: wireless mouse died with the following error:
:
: Jun 25 09:00:53 apple kernel: usb3: host controller process error
: Jun 25 09:00:53 apple kernel: usb3: host controller halted
:
: Is there any debugging knob I can turn to get more data about what
: went wrong?

I don't know.  You can try configuring USBDEBUG in your kernel, then
setting hw.ums.debug=1, but that tends to generate a lot of traffic in
an hour.

Warner