USB mouse works again in current!!!

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Jun 25 04:40:07 UTC 2007

In message: <Pine.LNX.4.43.0706241947430.6000 at hymn03.u.washington.edu>
            youshi10 at u.washington.edu writes:
: On Sun, 24 Jun 2007, M. Warner Losh wrote:
:
: > In message: <Pine.LNX.4.43.0706241537460.15464 at hymn03.u.washington.edu>
: >            youshi10 at u.washington.edu writes:
: >
: > : I'm not exactly sure of all of what you did over the past 2 weeks,
: > : but I'm verifying with absolute certainty that USB input is working
: > : properly again on my desktop.
: >
: > Cool!  When did it break?  I've only committed a few 'bug fix' fixes.
: > Mostly I've just removed the legacy macros, fixed a number of 'edge
: > case' bugs and added a boatload of device IDs.
: >
: > : Thank you very much for your hard work -- I definitely appreciate it!
: >
: > How very nice of you to say so!
: >
: > Warner
:
: It's been broken for the past 3 weeks (at least). Maybe it was a commit to devd that fixed things? Funny thing is that this only happened on CURRENT and not 6-RELEASE.

I think a few weeks ago I introduced a bug as part of my cleanup for
detach (which I then fixed).  Was it related to that?

Warner