ukbd(4) not attaching when loaded as module

Jung-uk Kim jkim at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jun 22 20:56:15 UTC 2007

On Friday 22 June 2007 04:10 pm, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> In message: <20070621181513.GA1486 at roadrunner.q.local>
>
>             Ulrich Spoerlein <uspoerlein at gmail.com> writes:
> : I was loading uhid/ums/ukbd as module, could there be some races
> : with this approach?
> :
> : I will try a GENERIC-ukbd boot to see, if I can isolate it
> : further.
>
> I think that I accidentally omitted the usb module dependency.  Can
> you try again and let me know if I've fixed the problem.

I had a similar problem with ng_ubt(4) few days ago:

link_elf_obj: symbol usbd_close_pipe undefined
KLD file ng_ubt.ko - could not finalize loading

I had to add dependency in
sys/netgraph/bluetooth/drivers/ubt/ng_ubt.c.

Is it also fixed?

Jung-uk Kim