kernel panic with pccard insert on recent 7.0 CURRENT

Hidetoshi Shimokawa simokawa at FreeBSD.ORG
Wed Jun 20 13:51:56 UTC 2007

On 6/19/07, Paolo Pisati <piso at freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 17, 2007 at 10:58:12AM +0900, Hidetoshi Shimokawa wrote:
> > And INTR_FILTER doesn't seem well-tested at least for
> > handling of stray interrupts for filter only IRQs.
> > I need the following patch to workaroung the problem.
> >
> > http://people.freebsd.org/~simokawa/tmp/kern_intr.c-20070617.patch
> > on which platform?

amd64

> cause, right now, if there's a stray interrupt we disable the
> irq line if the interrut disable function is hooked to
> ie_disab:

My patch may be wrong. But it seems too restrictive to disable the
interrupt forever
only one stray interrupt. Drivers could return _STRAY even if it is the source.

--
/\ Hidetoshi Shimokawa
\/  simokawa at FreeBSD.ORG