Broken RFC1323 slightly broken.

Jeremie Le Hen jeremie at le-hen.org
Sat Jun 16 20:50:14 UTC 2007

Hi Andre,

When net.inet.tcp.rfc1323 is set to 1, I can't access to my
Linksys WAG354G web interface.  FWIW this router is running
Linux.  I've captured a TCP session with and without the sysctl,
in case you'd need them to track down the problem.  In this case
let me know.

Rui Paulo already spotted out the problem earlier but this hasn't
been resolved so far and RELENG_7 is getting close, thus my email.

I know you are going to push your rewrite of some TCP code in CVS
shortly and if this issue is going to be resolved in the meantime,
please discard this message.

BTW, if you need some tester, I'm willing to test your patch(es).

Thank you for your work.
Best regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen