Threading breaking FreeBSD Foundation's Java?

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jun 9 21:49:34 UTC 2007

On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 03:29:56PM -0400, Walter Vaughan wrote:
> Kris Kennaway wrote:
>
> >>You probably need to wait for compat6x support
> >Or test the proposed port so that we have increased confidence that it
> >actually does what it is supposed to ;-)
>
> Actually I would LOVE to do that but I couldn't turn up instructions.
>
> How do I get the compat6x port into my ports collection. I just did a cvsup and
> its not in misc.

Actually, it was posted a couple of days ago on CURRENT.

http://people.freebsd.org/~mnag/compat6x.shar

cd /usr/ports/misc
sh /path_to_compat6x.shar

cd compat6x
make install clean

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

 Cordelia: What's going on? Oh god, is the world ending? I have to
research a paper on Bosnia for tomorrow, but if the world's ending,
I'm not gonna bother.