Intel C2D COREs not used equally in FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT i386

Wed Jun 6 07:34:47 UTC 2007

Quoting Joel Dahl <joel at FreeBSD.org> (from Tue, 05 Jun 2007 18:15:36 +0200):

> On Tue, 2007-06-05 at 08:31 -0700, Garrett Cooper wrote:
>> Diego Depaoli wrote:

>> > That's true.
>> > Is there any news?
>> >
>>     Yeah, a lot of people are still waiting for that (including me..
>> can't get nv to work under amd64 :(...).
>>     We should band together and get nvidia to speed up amd64 development
>> a bit more *sigh*..
>
> Well, nvidia wants to build a driver for FreeBSD/amd64, but they're
> waiting for us to implement certain necessary "features" first...

And we don't have them on the ideas list, so it's not obvious what is
needed...

Bye,
Alexander.

--
The Gordian Maxim:
If a string has one end, it has another.