glibmm exceptions broken after recent upgrades on CURRENT (debug info included)

Ted Faber faber at ISI.EDU
Fri Jun 1 15:40:11 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 08:23:30AM -0700, Ted Faber wrote:
> On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 10:19:54PM -0400, Alexander Kabaev wrote:
> > Above backtrace suggests that your library was _not_ built by new
> > compiler because under no circumstances would the library built by GCC
> > 4.2 contain  _Unwind_RaiseException and uw_init_context_1. They both
> > belong to libgcc_s.so.1
>
> Cool.  *That* I can check.
>
> Thanks for the pointer!

Sure enough, this was the problem.   All better now.

Thanks again.  I thought I'd done this, but we've all heard that before.
Thanks for both telling me what to do and how to see it wasn't done. :-)

--
Ted Faber
http://www.isi.edu/~faber           PGP: http://www.isi.edu/~faber/pubkeys.asc