Panic on CardBus card eject (ubsa(4))

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Jul 31 21:56:11 UTC 2007

In message: <20070731211541.GA4219 at tirith.brixandersen.dk>
            Henrik Brix Andersen <henrik at brixandersen.dk> writes:
: Hi Warner,
:
: On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 03:07:53PM -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > I'll try to recreate it here and see if I can produce a fix for the
: > FreeBSD usb stack.
:
: Thanks a lot - your work is much appreciated :)
:
: Naturally, I'd be happy to test any patches you come up with and
: provide extra information if needed.

OK.  I do have an ohci card, but it looks like uhci would be affected
also.

I need to fix it so that subdevs goes away completely, and ifacenum
lives in an ivar.  So that's rather an icky problem to disentwingle.

Warner