kqemu crash (page fault) with -current

Teufel bsd at kuehlbox.de
Mon Jul 16 08:59:28 UTC 2007

Hi Attilio,

well, I am not Harry, but I have downloaded also your patch and compiled
it with yesterdays CURRENT CVS, launched a portsnap fetch update and
build kqemu + qemu from the ports without any changes to the default system.
Loaded kqemu.ko, and started a win2k3 image with qemu -kernel-kqemu. It
runs now for about 10 hours. No crashes so far. But I did not try a
unpatched kernel.previously.
Just wanted to let you know that here is a 7-CURRENT running from
yesterday with kqemu in kernel and usermode under SMP. Any tests I
should do?

Greetings,

Stephan