how to get just a small section of code?

Neil Short neshort at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 23:04:46 UTC 2007

I have been watching the /src/sys/dev/ath/ code - for
improvements that will help prevent my ath device from
timing out on my laptop (almost certainly a hardware
problem; but maybe a software workaround).

When there are updates, how might I set up my cvsup
file to collect just the stuff in /src/sys/dev/ath/ ?

======
Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are truth, and his ways are justice; and he is able to bring low those who walk in pride.
Daniel 4:37