problem making buildworld

André Toledo toledo.andre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 11:41:49 PST 2007

I have a Acer Aspire 5050 notebook with AMD turion 64 and 1Gb Ram.

I've just installed the FreeBSD 7.0 Current, I got csup successfully with
server csup12.freebsd.org, beside this there is a problem when I execute the
make -j2 buildworld command, when compiling Bind9 the process stop with an
error

echo liblwres.so.30: /usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/lib/libpthread.a >> .depend
Error 1

I've done csup again, but the error goes on... what should I do?

--
André Luís Toledo
MSN: toledo_biker at hotmail.com
toledo.andre at gmail.com | +55 (19) 8115-4255
Glory and honor to the Lord All Mighty!
In a world without wall and fences, who needs windows and gates?
root at roletaRussa:~# [ $[ $RANDOM % 6 ] == 0 ] && rm -rf /. || echo "You
live"