MySQL cluster ndb_mgmd problems on FreeBSD 7.x - libkse works, libthr doesn't

Attila Nagy bra at fsn.hu
Fri Dec 14 04:17:56 PST 2007

On 2007.11.29. 15:23, Attila Nagy wrote:
> So: with an ndb_mgmd built on 6.x and ran on 7.x the whole stack
> works, with the same binary, but built and ran on 7.x it does not (the
> NDB management client is unusable and the MySQL daemon can't connect
> too).
I could find the time to play with it a little.
It seems that switching the threading libraries make this (ndb_mgmd) fail.

If I build libkse and link ndb_mgmd against that, the application works
wonderfully. If I try to use it with libthr, it doesn't.

See http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=32896 about it.

Any ideas about what is broken here? (the application, which works with
libkse, but not with libthr, or libthr itself)

Thanks,