ndis(4): BCM4328 driver from Apple - dies in pe_translate_addr

Ed Schouten ed at fxq.nl
Mon Dec 3 15:28:49 PST 2007

Hello,

I found another .sys/.inf this afternoon which loads properly. I now see
a ndis0 show up with the correct MAC address. Unfortunately `ifconfig
ndis0 list scan' is broken, because it tries to do some FPU operations.
Each time when I run the command, I get a lot of "fpudna in kernel
mode!" messages in my dmesg, which makes the driver as good as useless.

I guess we unlucky BCM4328 folks should wait until a native driver shows
up. :-(

--
 Ed Schouten <ed at fxq.nl>
 WWW: http://g-rave.nl/