ichwd for ICH8

Takeharu KATO takeharu1219 at ybb.ne.jp
Mon Aug 13 01:23:27 PDT 2007

Hi,

Would you these patches with verbose mode?
As far as I know, ichwd patches does not show error messages when
the system make the watch-dog disabled with TCO register as default.

The driver may output some error messages if you use it with verbose mode.

P.S. Thank you for your work, Mr. DES. I'm testing your patch now.