ZFS/UMA panic under Parallels

Ollivier Robert roberto at keltia.freenix.fr
Mon Apr 23 19:25:39 UTC 2007

According to Robert Watson:
> I saw what sounds like an identical panic in Parallels last week, and sent
> a screenshot off to Soren.  He asked me to follow up with more specific
> version information but I've not yet been able to do that.

Note the panic only occurs when two "disks" are involved.  I get a few
FLUSHCACHE timeouts but only when both disks get the same errors the system
panics.  (another thing pointing at semaphores I guess).

Dunno whether it is specific to VMs, maybe only something that gets
triggered more easily there...?
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto at keltia.freenix.fr
Darwin sidhe.keltia.net Kernel Version 8.8.2: Thu Sep 28 20:43:26 PDT 2006 i386