what's the best make.conf for current? How does developer dist translates into make.conf

Gelsema, P (Patrick) gelsemap at superhero.nl
Tue Apr 17 21:19:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

When I install Freebsd from cd with Sysinstall I selected Developer as
distribution. After cvsup-ping I went into make.conf and tried to determine
what I want to build with buildworld.

I want to buildworld with the same settings chosen in sysinstall, however I am
unable to find how developer translates into a make.conf.

Reviewing man sysinstall and google does not shed much light on the matter.
Anyone to clarify this or know where to find?

Rgds,

Patrick