Can't buildworld world on pristine 6.2-RELEASE machine with either 6.2-RELEASE sources or 7-CURRENT sources

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Sat Apr 14 07:10:43 UTC 2007

Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 02:40:04AM -0400, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 11:34:38PM -0700, Garrett Cooper wrote:
>>
> [...]
>
>> You have an incomplete source tree, usually you should use src-all.
>>

>>> NO_CDDL=yes
>>>
>> Probably it should be respecting this though.
>>

> It should, if one spells it correctly as per src.conf(5),
> i.e., WITHOUT_CDDL.
>

> Cheers,

I see. Thank you very much for that tip and I'll be sure to look through
the src.conf(5) manpage is anything else like this arises.

Which source distribution is cddl usually included with though? I didn't
think it was included with kerberos{IV,5} or games, and I have
everything else included, so unless the source tree is consistently
incomplete on cvsup10.freebsd.org, something truly strange is going on.

Thanks again for all of the help!
-Garrett