Intel 3945ABG

Vince jhary at unsane.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 10:51:41 UTC 2007

yal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> may be Florent Thoumie could help us better understand what's going on.
> And for how long native support for intel 3945abg wifi cards will be
> unavailable on FreeBSD 7.
> Bergamini's wpi module won't be loaded by the new -CURRENT kernels.

I have the feeling Florent has his work cut out with other projects such
as modular X and other ports related work, (although I see he did some
work on the perforce wpi driver.) I think the project he was working on
was getting the firmwares relicensed rather than developing the wpi
driver directly. Of course i'd be happy to be proved wrong.

Vince