Resolver not always resolving hostnames

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at FreeBSD.org
Sun Oct 22 11:05:27 UTC 2006

Hi,

itetcu> Seen the same, I believe it started sometime around 21 Jun in RELEND_6.
itetcu> At the time I believed it was due to switching to pf on that machine,
itetcu> but I saw it on other machines w/o pf, all running 6-STABLE, since.

How recent of RELENG_6 are you using?  There was a bug at the time
when I did MFC BIND9's resolver.  However, I believe it was fixed
since Aug 7.

Sincerely,

ume at mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/