Problems to build src/rescue

Scot Hetzel swhetzel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 16:32:13 PST 2006

On 11/26/06, Marcus Alves Grando <mnag at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I have some problem to build world, more precisily src/rescue. I already
> run make clean, remove usr/obj and update via cvsup my sources, but
> rescue does not compile.

I'm seeing the same problem, added WITHOUT_RESCUE to /etc/src.conf, so
that I could complete a buildworld.

It seems that this problem occurred somewhere between the Nov 24 and
Nov 26.  I looked on cvsweb, and there don't appear to be any commits
made between this time frame to either src/rescue or src/bin/sh.

Also the missing header files are in src/bin/sh.

Scot
--
DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were mamed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.