SCTP is in the Tree :-)

Randall Stewart rrs at cisco.com
Thu Nov 9 14:40:15 UTC 2006

Maxim Konovalov wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, 14:52+0300, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
>

>>On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 03:59:03PM -0500, Randall Stewart wrote:
>>
>>>Project plans:
>>>
>>> - Debug/debug debug :-)
>>> - Continuted code improvements
>>> - Performance improvements if we can :-)
>>> - Continue to support a multi-platform
>>>   stack for MAC-OS X/NetBSD/FreeBSD6.x
>>>   and other platforms.
>>> - Add appropriate features (in the future).
>>>

>>An sctp(4) manpage similar to tcp(4) would be in order.
>

> and regression tests are welcome too.

Hmm.. let me talk to Michael on this.. he has
published a scheme based tester for SCTP.. we use
a TCL one inside of Cisco but I cant distribute it :-(
But I do think Michaels tester is better.. anyway ;-)

Let me see if I can find out how you run it in a "regression" mode.

Randall Stewart
NSSTG - Cisco Systems Inc.
803-345-0369 <or> 803-317-4952 (cell)