Xorg leaking memory on -current...

Wed Nov 1 17:19:10 UTC 2006

Quoting Vince <jhary at unsane.co.uk> (Wed, 01 Nov 2006 08:55:43 +0000):

> Scott Long wrote:
> > Peter Jeremy wrote:
> >>
> >> I don't suppose you know the name.  I can't see anything obvious
> >> in about:config
> >>

> > browser.cache.memory.enable on seamonkey.  I recall it having a
> > different name in the past, though.
> >
> I know this is getting OT but in FF 1.5.0.7 at least you can tweak
> browser.cache.memory.capacity  which should a least limit this behaviour
> a little (havent tested how well it honours this though.)

It doesn't change the swap filling behavior I see (at least not on
Solaris where I have fun with this problem since at least a year and
where I use this already since at least half a year).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
In the words of one of the founding Igors: 'We belong dead? Ecthcuthe
me? Where doeth it thay "we"?'