DTrace for FreeBSD - Status Update

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at optushome.com.au
Thu May 25 01:26:50 PDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-May-25 06:55:10 +0000, John Birrell wrote:
>My FreeBSD Project Page: <http://people.freebsd.org/~jb/dtrace/index.html>

Your "What processes fork during a buildworld and how many times?" output
doesn't look right: make should do lots of forking.

>There are things people can do to help. Some of them are build related;
>some are build tool related; some are user-land DTrace specific; and the
>rest are kernel related. Speak up if you are interested in working on
>this!

I'd like to help but not sure if I have the time.  Do you have more
detail on what is needed?

BTW, how much of DTrace is MD and what CPU architectures are supported?

--
Peter Jeremy