buildworld Stop in /usr/src/usr.sbin/bsnmpd/bsnmpd

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Wed Mar 22 22:03:29 UTC 2006

> From: othermark <atkin901 at yahoo.com>
> Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:13:14 -0800
> Sender: owner-freebsd-current at freebsd.org
>
> I'm scratching my head on this one, trying to buildworld with today sources
> to get the sendmail fix:

I am seeing the same thing. I read the tread on this from back on March
7-9 and have confirmed that the "fix" is in my Makefile.inc1, but I
still can't make buildworld.

My last update was in the critical perion...Feb. 23, but I have been
unsuccessful in getting past it.

I have tried explicitly running the newly built getsnmptree (from
/usr/obj) and then building, but I have had no luck to this point.

Not only did the fix to Makefile.inc1 not do the trick, but
hand-building gnesnmptree and hand executing the commands to make the
oid.h file didn't help a bit.

I'm baffled. (And probably missing the obvious.)
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)