acpi C2/3 problems?

Nate Lawson nate at root.org
Mon Mar 20 07:59:30 UTC 2006

Just to be sure, you're not claiming defaults/rc.conf on 6.x has the
setting for Cx to LOW.  I never MFCd that and just double-checked now.

You're saying that you had your own settings for that in rc.conf, and
that it stopped working correctly.  When did the regression occur
exactly?  Nothing has changed in the acpi code in that area for years so
I'm surprised if it broke for you between 5.4 and 6.1.  I'm suspicious
that another device is remapping those IO ports or something.  Could you
send the output of devinfo -r on the broken and non-broken versions (say
use a 5.4 livecd or something)?

--
Nate