System deadlock/hard hang

Simon simon at optinet.com
Sat Mar 18 22:15:47 UTC 2006

Hello Folks,

I went from 5.4 to 6.1-prerelease and started experiencing deadlocks, so I went
down to 6.0-p5 in hopes to have it go away, but it didn't, so here I'm.

I'm experiencing a random deadlock where ping dies and console freezes. After
enabling necessary debugging options in my kernel, the system paniced after
about an hour of running and here is what I got:

http://optinet.com/users/simon/deadlock.html

If you need any further info, I'm standing by, please help me resolve this.

PS: please CC me on this as I'm on digest only

Thank you very much!
-Simon