New PR for FreeBSD-6.1-PRERELEASE

Ricardo A. Reis ricardo_bsd at yahoo.com.br
Tue Mar 7 00:44:19 GMT 2006

Em Ter, 2006-03-07 às 01:45 +0300, Yar Tikhiy escreveu:

> Even if you think that you've written an important PR and so you
> want to draw attention to it, you should include a small summary
> of your PR in order to prove its importance.  Please keep in mind
> that the PR database grows by dozens of PRs each day and there is
> a dedicated mailing list, freebsd-bugs, dedicated to automatic
> posting of newly arrived PRs.

 Yar,

 You Are Right, sorry for don't  reserve a time necessary for write a
 decent email.
 In respost a Kris Kennaway i contact fuse-kmod developer ( Csaba Henk )
for report a possible issue with kmod, Csaba respond for me with,

-----
I can as well imagine that the bug is not in the module, but in
RELENG_6 module load/unload mechanism. (I haven't seen this on my
CURRENT box, although this fact doesn't prove anything...)
-----

After read your folowup i resolved update my system and test again.

Thanks for your Attention

Ricardo A. Reis
UNIFESP
Unix and Network Admin