Inconsistency with WITHOUT_BLUETOOTH in src.conf

Jiawei Ye leafy7382 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 16:38:44 UTC 2006

On 6/22/06, Tarc <tarc at tarc.po.cs.msu.su> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 06:57:15PM +0800, Jiawei Ye wrote:
> > /usr/include/netgraph/bluetooth/include
> > /usr/include/netgraph/bluetooth
> > To remove old files and directories run 'make delete-old'.
> > To remove old libraries run 'make delete-old-libs'.
> the make check-old says about directories
> --
>    Best regards,
>         Arseny Nasokin
Sorry, I do no understand what you are trying to say. My point is, if
installworld is going to make these dirs anyway, then don't put them
into Obsolete when WITHOUT_BLUETOOTH is defined, or, in another sense,
don't make these dirs if WITHOUT_BLUETOOTH is defined.

Jiawei Ye

--
"Without the userland, the kernel is useless."
               --inspired by The Tao of Programming