Updating ncurses in base

Thomas David Rivers rivers at dignus.com
Sat Jun 10 02:38:54 UTC 2006

Unfortunately, I won't be able to test the newer curses
anytime soon...

But - I did report some years ago that c3270 doesn't build
with the current ncurses because of a name clash.  If someone
gets a chance, it might be a good idea to test that port
with the newer ncurses.

	- Thanks -
	- Dave Rivers -