Fwd: macbook issues

unk.nown at unix.net unk.nown at unix.net
Tue Jul 11 01:10:01 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: unk.nown at unix.net <unk.nown at unix.net>
Date: Jul 10, 2006 9:08 PM
Subject: macbook issues
To: freebsd-current at freebsd.org

hi, i currently have the macbook booting freebsd current and have recompiled
a kernel for it that boots all the time.  However now i need to configure
the mouse to work.  I think that the issue here is the fact that the machine
is registering 2 separate interfaces for keyboard and mouse.  I suppose this
is because of the fact that the macbooks boot and search for bluetooth
devices at boot...perhaps something like "set hint.pcib.1.skipslot=26" at
the loader prompt would help?? any ideas / suggestions?

--

______
  -jt

--