Peter talks tomorrow

Julian Elischer julian at elischer.org
Tue Jan 31 13:15:47 PST 2006

The Bay area FreeBSD User's Group has coerc^H^H^H^H^Hasked Peter Wemm
to tell us about FreeBSD and the AMD64..

I will attempt to broadcast it..  I just tested it from Australia, so
some others may be able
to join us and make fun^H^H^H^H^H^H^H ask questions.

TIMES are in PST (currently UTC-8)

I'll put the recording up on www.freebsd.org as per usual for thise who
can't make it.
 check www.bafug.org..

julian

--BAFUG announcement follows--

Peter Wemm will be there to answer all your questions on running FreeBSD
on the AMD-64/EMT-64  64-bit architecture machines.

I will be broadcasting the talk and questions at:
 rtsp://kumr2.lns.com/bafug-live.sdp (about 20 seconds delay I think
from last time.)

I suggest Quicktime or VLC to watch it. Others may work too,
I don't know.

We will try have the IRC channel on efnet #bafug.

So join us virtually even if you can't get there. You can have
someone ask your questions using the IRC channel.