FreeBSD handles leapsecond correctly

Chris Gilbert Chris at lainos.org
Sun Jan 1 02:06:53 PST 2006

Another potential timekeeping disaster averted. Now we wait for 2012...

In any case, glad to see everything is working as it should, great work!

(I know from your website that you are into all of that crazy stratum-1
stuff :)

Oh and happy new year! (Things were freaking crazy in Kbh this year!!)

By the way, if it's of any interest I worked with Line Bundgaard until she
moved onto another company recently. (I believe she said she worked with you
at one point.) I see her every so often and can give her your regards if you
like. :)