wrong definition of prefixes of bits in systat(1)

Rostislav Krasny rosti.bsd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 01:35:46 PST 2006

Hello all,

I found a wrong definition of prefixes of bits in systat(1) in HEAD.
Because Yar Tikhiy has recently commited some changes of this util
I wrote him a private email about my find. But for some completely
unintelligible for me reason he is not agreeing that the current
definitions of prefixes of bits in the systat(1) are wrong. However he
suggested to discuss it on the mailing list. I've opened a bin/106116
PR with the patch and wrote there most of my arguments to Yar. What do
you all think about that?

Thanks