nss_ldap rewritten (SoC)

Michael Reifenberger mike at Reifenberger.com
Wed Aug 16 16:50:56 UTC 2006

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Michael Bushkov wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Michael Reifenberger wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Michael Bushkov wrote:
>>> Please try it and send me your comments and suggestions.

Revision 1.1.1 does compile.
It did work only after uncommenting all 'pam_*'
directives in the old nss_ldap.conf
Either you should use a nss_ldap_bsd.conf of ignore all
unwanted directives.

Thanks anyway for your efforts.
Keep on the work!

Now if only I had the whole nss/ldap/cache/* stuff in -stable
(and -current of course)!
Watching a simple `truss ls -l /home/` makes me wonder if I did
the right decision when thaking the LDAP road :-(

Bye/2
---
Michael Reifenberger, Business Development Manager SAP-Basis, Plaut Consulting
Comp: Michael.Reifenberger at plaut.de | Priv: Michael at Reifenberger.com
       http://www.plaut.de           |       http://www.Reifenberger.com