latest ng_ether commit broke pppoe connection?

Gleb Smirnoff glebius at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 7 15:27:41 UTC 2006

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 04:04:45PM +0200, Martin MATO wrote:
M> Gleb Smirnoff a ?crit :
M> >On Sat, Aug 05, 2006 at 09:48:29PM +0200, Martin MATO wrote:
M> >M> sorry to disturb you again
M> >M>
M> >M> well.
M> >M> i managed to revert back to ng_ether.c v1.60 , and  i can connect  in
M> >M> PPPoE again.
M> >M> so it is the problem.
M> >M>
M> >M> i'm using a netgear FA-331  (sis.ko)
M> >M> and a d-link dsl-300T in bridged mode directly plugged with the card
M> >(no M> hub, no switch, only a single cable)
M> >
M> >I notice your email. I will fix the problem today.
M> >
M> >
M> thank you very much.

The problem is quite clear, but the right way to fix it isn't yet. So,
no fix will be ready today. I will continue working on this tomorrow.
You can continue working with old ng_ether.c

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.
GLEBIUS-RIPN GLEB-RIPE