Where is thr_getscheduler

John-Mark Gurney gurney_j at resnet.uoregon.edu
Fri Aug 4 05:02:47 UTC 2006

Steve Kargl wrote this message on Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 10:25 -0700:
> Almost everything on a FreeBSD system depends on libc.  Bumping
> its version number without careful coordination of bumping all
> other version numbers is full of landmines.  Falling back of the
> retort "this is -current expect problesm" just glosses over what
> appears to be sloppy planning.

Ummm.. don't we have have symbol versioning?  isn't this exactly
what symbol versioning is for?  I haven't been following this
particular discussion, but I thought now that we have symbol versioning
in the tree that we never have to bump the numbers?  or is this failure
to have a proper document to tell someone what to do when they change
the API and provide the correct hooks for the new versions?

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579