acd(4) and maximum read block size

Angka H. K. harikurniawan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 05:37:18 UTC 2006

I have concern about it but my case is different.

I have a disk that burn using 6.1-current and it burn good no error with 6.1.
But when I read it on 7.0 it produce error ("i am not quite remember but
something with big..., like reading error sector"). The disk still readable
but the access is slow.