BETA4: Panic and can't cleanup filesystem

B. Bonev b_bonev at mail.orbitel.bg
Mon Sep 26 02:10:31 PDT 2005

After last update of man page to fsck_ffs I see that altarnate superblock
for UFS2 is 160. I do: #fsck_ufs -b 160 /var Alternate super block location:
160
** /dev/ad2s1d
** Last Mounted on
** Phase 1 - Check Blocks and Sizes
fsck_ufs: cannot alloc 1128481600 bytes for inoinfo
#

Don't know how to continue to cleanup /var. Wanted help, if any has idea
what to do...

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed
202 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their