Powering down 16-bit wi(4) PC Card is broken for me

Ruslan Ermilov ru at freebsd.org
Fri Sep 23 14:09:47 PDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 10:04:53AM -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> In message: <20050923085358.GA58772 at ip.net.ua>
>             Ruslan Ermilov <ru at FreeBSD.org> writes:
> : This is with today's -CURRENT, but it's been happening for some time
> : now I guess.
>
> P.S.  Did my rearrangement of the power code change anything?  "some
> time" meaning months and months or just since mid july?

At least a month old kernel behaves similarly.  I cannot be
more exact -- my wi(4) card is normally installed in the Lucent
EC device (WiFi to Ethenet converter) to serve my Internet
connection from home.  I can test with 5.X releases and tell
you the point when it started to happen.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov
ru at FreeBSD.org