gjournal beta3

Ivan Voras ivoras at fer.hr
Mon Sep 19 12:50:07 PDT 2005

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005, Claus Guttesen wrote:
> Downloaded the source on my athlon (amd64-port) running 6.0 beta 5. I
> get this error doing the first make:
> g_journal.c: In function `g_journal_journal_reread':
> g_journal.c:433: warning: long long unsigned int format, off_t arg (arg 3)

Thanks for the bug report! I'll not be able to fix it during this week
(because my CVS server is in a carboard box some 200 kilometers from my
location), but if you want to try gjournal out, you can just comment out
the erroneous lines - they just provide debugging info. But beware: AFAIK
you'll be the first to test it on non-i386 hardware!

--
Every sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology
    - Arthur C Anticlarke