can't run wine anymore

bob self bobself at charter.net
Fri Sep 16 09:28:31 PDT 2005

I'm running 6.0 beta 4 and after doing a nightly portupgrade a couple of
nights ago I can no longer run
wine. Six ports upgraded sucessfully, including xorg-server. I get this
message now when I run wine:

X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  53 (X_CreatePixmap)
  Serial number of failed request:  12785
X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  53 (X_CreatePixmap)
  Serial number of failed request:  12785

Does anyone know what this means or what is causing it?

thanks,
Bob