(no subject)

Stay d dandee at volny.cz
Wed Sep 14 07:28:10 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Few minutes ago, I found out that if I use ath_rate_amrr in adhoc mode,
tcpdump does not show any beacon packets and olny what I can see on both
sides is arp-lookus simultaneously with icmp echo requests on both sides. I
switched adhoc mode to hostap on one side and client mode on the second side
and voila. TCPDUMP showed me many packets. :) It simple works. ICMP okay.

Deos somebody know about this issue ?

Amrr rate and adhoc mode together do not work at all.

We want to test onoe rate tomorrow.

In sample rate adhoc mode is okay.

Dan

  _____

avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com> : Odchozi zprava cista.

Virova databaze (VPS): 0537-1, 14.09.2005
Testovano: 14.9.2005 16:28:00