libmap.conf firefox flash

Rainer Alves freebsd at powered.net
Wed Sep 7 23:00:37 PDT 2005

The conf bellow works with flash7 on 7-current. Also make sure the
symbolic links are setup corrently in /usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins
(flashplayer.xpt and libflashplayer.so).

[/usr/X11R6/lib/linux-flashplugin7/libflashplayer.so]
libpthread.so.0                 libpthread.so.2
libdl.so.2                      pluginwrapper/flash7.so
libz.so.1                       libz.so.2
libm.so.6                       libm.so.3
libc.so.6                       pluginwrapper/flash7.so

--
Rainer Alves
BrasilTelecom