Installation error Intel mobile ICH6M SATA controller.

Dean Patterson psamuel01 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 00:29:57 PDT 2005

Well like I say the 600's where PATA and my 610 is
SATA.  Some have Intel Video and some have ATI.  Some
have AGP while others have PCI-x so they come in
different configurations.  That is why I ask you for
your configuration.  Are you installing on a ICH5/6 or
an ICH6M?  SATA or PATA?  I could not get FreeSBIE to
work either.  I just did a minimal install and I
always get invalid partition/slice!  I also asked,
"How
> > can I get the dmesg info for you from
> sysinstall/vc4?"  I dont know a way to get output
from an install disk.