[PATCH] boot loader fixes
jkim at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 1 12:07:41 PDT 2005
This patch has various boot loader fixes.
1. Add capability to allow BOOT_COMCONSOLE_SPEED=0, which is
extension of the following commit:
2. Remove '-fno-unit-at-a-time' from boot2.c build. It seems there
were two problems.
'-fno-unit-at-a-time' and '-mrtd' conflict:
This problem seems to be resolved by importing new GCC.
I can be easily resolved by removing static as suggested.
3. Add more bound checks. Note that comconsole speed check is
currently disabled because of size limitation. :-(
4. Allow '-S0' or simply '-S'. This is not to change serial speed.
5. Fix array size bug.
6. Clean up style for more readability.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7444 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/attachments/20050901/a269541f/boot.bin
More information about the freebsd-current